Digital Artefact for #EDCMOOC
This is my digital artifact for the EDCMOOC course.
It depicts a dystopian future where education providers have evolved out of control. It is set in the year 2024.
It is composed of 2 blog posts.
1. An article by a supposed president of the biggest education provider in the US.
2. A short news flash video.
Please feel free to comment after the posts.
Thank you for taking the time to read and view this contribution.
Best way to contact me is through my twitter account @alexip
- Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing @RichardSocher Salesforce youtube.com/watch?v=oGk1v1… 32 minutes ago
- RT @Smerity: Our @PyTorch AWD-LSTM code for state-of-the-art language modeling (PTB/WT2) with @StrongDuality and @RichardSocher https://t.c… 33 minutes ago
- RT @hugobowne: @DataCamp Spoiler alert: we're launching 6 episodes next week, interviews with @hmason , @statpumpkin , @claudia_perlich , @… 2 hours ago
- RT @bskrainka: Check out my interview in @DataCamp podcast. I talk craft, the profession, and how data science is transforming trucking. ht… 2 hours ago
- RT @sid_srk: @DLind Add tweets to a moment? 4 hours ago